Mare Island Dry Dock, LLC offers a wide variety of services to both commercial and government entities.
Dry Dock #2
The first dry dock located on the shipyard is Dry Dock #2.
Dry Dock #2 is 720 feet long by 96 feet wide.
Dry Dock #3
The second dry dock is Dry Dock #3.
Dry Dock #3 is 680 feet long by 86 feet wide.
- Berth 12 - 650 feet
- Berth 13 - 400 feet
- Berth 14 - 250 feet
- Crane B-1
Certified at 67,000 lbs (33.5 tons)
- Crane D-7
Certified at 112,000 lbs (56 tons)
- Crane D-3
Certified at 50,000 lbs (25 tons)
- Dry Docking
- Ship Repair & Conversions
- Major Overhauls
- Emergency Ship Services
- Valve Repairs & Renewals
- Machinery Repairs & Installation
- Turbine Overhauls & Repairs
- Reduction Gear Repairs
- Structural Steel Renewal
- Steel & Aluminum Fabrication
Types of Customers
- Cruise Ships
- Coastal Tankers and Barges
- Ferries and General Transportation
- Military Sealift Command
- US Coast Guard
- US Navy
- Commercial Freighters and Bulk Carriers
- Vessel Berthing for Repair and Retrofit